Page 1 of 1

juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 05:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]_d7o3VPJaho[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:



[youtube]bL2Q32lO8XI[/youtube]



:greenie:

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 05:33
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
overrated :thingy:

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 05:46
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
underrated :shakefist:

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 06:43
by Shredlord
I keep forgetting how good some of those Ripper Owens-era songs were. Overall I prefer Halford's voice, but Ripper has quite a set of lungs on him!

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 14:33
by TamPron
Iced Earth's Gettysburg trilogy is 30 minutes of awesome, that wouldn't have been nearly so without Mr. Owens.



I met that man whil they were on tour for said album, and he was a swell fellow, I wish I had gotten a picture.

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 16:49
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Shredlord"]I keep forgetting how good some of those Ripper Owens-era songs were. Overall I prefer Halford's voice, but Ripper has quite a set of lungs on him![/quote]

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 27 Sep 2010, 03:25
by Santyago
The best heavy metal band in the world!

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 27 Sep 2010, 03:30
by rhino
[youtube]rtMLJlZEiF4[/youtube]

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 27 Sep 2010, 04:34
by Shredlord
That's a great cover, but they clearly are not playing "Pain Killer" in the video!



Now, this is more like it... (the tambourine is an especially nice touch...) :grin:



[youtube]I2MTAW59BXI[/youtube]



and these wanklets should be shot... :eyes:



[youtube]R7iCOZ4VOEc[/youtube]

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 27 Sep 2010, 04:55
by rhino
:lol:

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 27 Sep 2010, 08:26
by Shredlord
Yeah, I love the way the high school version just collapses at the end. I guess they didn't rehearse that far, not that the other parts are exactly tight, either!

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 28 Sep 2010, 04:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Shredlord"]That's a great cover, but they clearly are not playing "Pain Killer" in the video!



Now, this is more like it... (the tambourine is an especially nice touch...) :grin:



[youtube]I2MTAW59BXI[/youtube]



and these wanklets should be shot... :eyes:



[youtube]R7iCOZ4VOEc[/youtube][/quote]





:doubleoldryan:

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 28 Sep 2010, 04:15
by rhino
[youtube]GBPvMRJMOnQ[/youtube]

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 28 Sep 2010, 04:18
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I 'm going to hate this song seriously :redneck:

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 28 Sep 2010, 04:56
by Shredlord
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]GBPvMRJMOnQ[/youtube][/quote]



Oh dear god...fuck you for even putting that in my head!

Re: juDas fucking PriEst

Posted: 28 Sep 2010, 05:01
by rhino
[youtube]lZtSPnFhj8I[/youtube]





:thingy: