Page 1 of 1
Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
Posted: 29 Sep 2010, 05:41
by nigtik
<!-- m -->
http://www.myspace.com/boarcorpse<!-- m -->
pretty sick band from my area, played a show or two with them, really intense shit. if you like cephalic carnage and spazzy/technical type stuff, check these guys out. the bassist is a goddamn monster
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
Posted: 29 Sep 2010, 21:59
by nigtik
you guys scared to check em out?
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
Posted: 30 Sep 2010, 01:31
by Abzu
"bacon-themed technical breakfast groove" is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard, so I am infected by the sard.
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
Posted: 30 Sep 2010, 02:51
by M.Bison
[quote name="desolation"]"bacon-themed technical breakfast groove" is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard, so I am infected by the sard.[/quote]
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 02:49
by nigtik
it's called a joke. they're awesome technical death metal and you're really missing out if you can't find a way around humor...or be able to crack a smile about it.

Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 09:14
by Abzu
[quote name="nigtik"]it's called a make believe fairy. they're awesome technical death metal and you're really missing out if you can't find a way around humor...or be able to crack a smile about it.

[/quote]
It's an overused style of humor I've no interest in any longer. :sard: