Really most bands only mic 1 or 2 cabs (or double-mic one cab) and send it through a mixer. Manowar is the only band I know that actually uses that ridiculous amount of power straight from their amps on stage. All men play on ten!
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
If I would have the occasion, I admit I'd use too a wall of fake marshalls to create "majesty" on stage
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I honestly don't see the appeal of this. It looks fucking gay. I'd definitely prefer to have a single beat up old cab, the 'real' amp and a shitload of ugly ass rack gear on display, the real tools that make the sound.
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]Didnt queen used to blast through a wall of Vox ac30s? Thats a vintage win [/quote]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="M.Bison"]I honestly don't see the appeal of this. It looks fucking gay. I'd definitely prefer to have a single beat up old cab, the 'real' amp and a shitload of ugly ass rack gear on display, the real tools that make the sound.[/quote]
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]I honestly don't see the appeal of this. It looks fucking gay. I'd definitely prefer to have a single beat up old cab, the 'real' amp and a shitload of ugly ass rack gear on display, the real tools that make the sound.[/quote][/quote]