Page 1 of 1

hey shadowalk

Posted: 01 Oct 2010, 08:54
by rhino
[youtube]RiV_ue-PbL4[/youtube]

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 01 Oct 2010, 08:56
by shadowalk
Lateralus will always be somewhat the perfect album for me in terms of arrangement. :xx:



I'm much more eager for a new APC album now, though. :greenie:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 01 Oct 2010, 08:58
by rhino
I agree, though it hasnt been confirmed that they will new make a new album. there was talks of just releasing a couple new songs online...which would be llaaaaaaaaammmeeee

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 01 Oct 2010, 09:01
by shadowalk
Just like Maynard to keep the fans drooling.

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 05:05
by droidspawn
Ryan, how dare you post a Tool video/discussion without mentioning me at all! I'm pretty sure I am a bigger Tool fan than shadowalk and probably you as well seeing as Lateralus is favorite album, period. In fact, it's playing right now behind me on vinyl :jizz:



Lateralus is the perfect album for me. I've been thinking about this for the last 2 or so years. Only thing that is /w\ is that it's not longer. So yeah, commence Tool talkery now that I am here.

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 05:40
by rhino
lateralus became my second favorite tool within the past few years. undertow for me just has an atmosphere that cannot be matched

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 06:15
by droidspawn
I've always liked Lateralus best. Undertow and Aenima are a lot closer in quality than people give Undertow credit for. Opiate is sadly forgotten too often as well.



I just hope the new album (whenever the fuck it's released) has more "songs" and less interludes. Don't get me wrong, they work well on Aenima and Lateralus, but on 10,000 days there are just too many in relation to the quality of the actual songs.

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 06:45
by Abzu
I tend to favor Aenima and Opiate with Undertow and Lateralus behind. I have yet to listen to 10000 Days.

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 06:51
by droidspawn
It's not too great for being a Tool album.

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 06:59
by rhino
I really cannot stand the pot, i dont know why, but i think its gay

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 08:16
by Abzu
Opiate is so much fun. There was a brief time when my old band covered Jerk Off. I would really love to cover some Tool again. So much funnn to play.

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 09:20
by shadowalk
Aside from Vicarious and Jambi, I haven't actually listened to 10,000 Days that much. I probably would once I unsard.