I DON'T CARE!
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
I DON'T CARE!
[youtube]F8-J4hL7iDM[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: I DON'T CARE!
I love this track 
- Santyago
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Re: I DON'T CARE!
I like the way Frank Watkins is wearing his hat!
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Re: I DON'T CARE!
to keeping the obituary mood alive...
[youtube]K1VwG09mLpE[/youtube]
liking very much the weird drum sample sound at the end.
produce the very grim industrial atmosphere of factories.
[youtube]K1VwG09mLpE[/youtube]
liking very much the weird drum sample sound at the end.
produce the very grim industrial atmosphere of factories.

- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: I DON'T CARE!
[youtube]NG4YFeWWas[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: I DON'T CARE!
[youtube]QveJv7V4OZI[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I DON'T CARE!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]QveJv7V4OZI[/youtube]
[/quote]
i never heard this song before, i like it
i never heard this song before, i like it
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: I DON'T CARE!
hey-- ryan 
Rocket to Russia is very good
Rocket to Russia is very good

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>