I DON'T CARE!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

I DON'T CARE!

Post by zim »

[youtube]F8-J4hL7iDM[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I DON'T CARE!

Post by FUKKET »

I love this track :bang:
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: I DON'T CARE!

Post by Santyago »

I like the way Frank Watkins is wearing his hat!
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: I DON'T CARE!

Post by vega »

great song from World Demise album!! :bang:
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: I DON'T CARE!

Post by vega »

to keeping the obituary mood alive...



[youtube]K1VwG09mLpE[/youtube]



liking very much the weird drum sample sound at the end. :krinor:



produce the very grim industrial atmosphere of factories. :grim:
Image
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: I DON'T CARE!

Post by Loki »

[youtube]NG4YFeWWas[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I DON'T CARE!

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]QveJv7V4OZI[/youtube]



:rshot: :rshot: :rshot:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I DON'T CARE!

Post by rhino »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]QveJv7V4OZI[/youtube]



:rshot: :rshot: :rshot:[/quote]





i never heard this song before, i like it :xx:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I DON'T CARE!

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

hey-- ryan :santa:



Rocket to Russia is very good :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply