Page 1 of 1
I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 10:30
by zim
[youtube]F8-J4hL7iDM[/youtube]
Re: I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 10:47
by FUKKET
I love this track

Re: I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 10:52
by Santyago
I like the way Frank Watkins is wearing his hat!
Re: I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 11:00
by vega
great song from World Demise album!!

Re: I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 11:01
by vega
to keeping the obituary mood alive...
[youtube]K1VwG09mLpE[/youtube]
liking very much the weird drum sample sound at the end.
produce the very grim industrial atmosphere of factories.

Re: I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 12:29
by Loki
[youtube]NG4YFeWWas[/youtube]
Re: I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 18:30
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 18:44
by rhino
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]QveJv7V4OZI[/youtube]

[/quote]
i never heard this song before, i like it

Re: I DON'T CARE!
Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 18:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
hey-- ryan
Rocket to Russia is very good
