Page 1 of 1

post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 19:49
by vega
I start with...



[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]



:bang: :clap: :grim:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 19:53
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]Y80XM_k-0u4[/youtube]



this is my fav maiden song :xx:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 20:07
by FUKKET
[youtube]0DA0eMEeX2c[/youtube]



this has always been a fav of mine

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 02 Oct 2010, 20:20
by shadowalk
It's either [youtube]VUWT1J9Eywo[/youtube] or [youtube]Holvzlk4LrQ[/youtube]



Maiden is fucking :bang:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 00:20
by Mr. P
[youtube]OaffCRoVB3E[/youtube]

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 00:42
by Mr. P
I'm actually listening to the whole Somewhere In Time album and feeling the nostalgia around it. The best album ever made, period!

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 01:53
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I honestly can't stand very much maiden after live afer death. Great band, but not one of my favourite in classic metal.

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 03:14
by Ninny
The number of the beast :grim:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 16:27
by M.Bison
[youtube]WbSxzqA8QrA[/youtube]

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 17:18
by FUKKET
I'm going to d/l the tracks folks are posting :santa:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 22:47
by rhino
[youtube]bR8D4Uybtzs[/youtube]

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 23:10
by shadowalk
[youtube]Tk_nWhPPKzQ[/youtube] :oldryan:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 23:11
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I really loves to play the intro to wasted years, and I think I will play it now cause I have the guitar in my hands right now :redneck:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 01:06
by Grudge
I hate the singer's voice.

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 01:45
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]





same here. I can't stand dickinson.

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 04:00
by TamPron
[youtube]nsHnigAMBNc[/youtube]

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 04:26
by Verbal
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]





same here. I can't stand dickinson.[/quote]



EDIT: and the lyrics

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 06:48
by FUKKET
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I hate the singer's voice.[/quote]





same here. I can't stand dickinson.[/quote]



it's bizarre... 'NWOBHM/power metal' singers always are in-tune, but not...

It's like they're in their own key or something... it fits the music, but at the same time doesn't... ?



Anyone else think this?

:huh:

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 10:03
by FUKKET
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...



[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]



:bang: :clap: :grim:[/quote]





I think Nile would sound good covering that track

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 10:14
by Mr. P
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...



[youtube]Wqr_cAxKEv8[/youtube]



:bang: :clap: :grim:[/quote]





I think Nile would sound good covering that track[/quote]



Welll I can't imagine Karl and/or Dallas doing the chorus together :D

Re: post here your favorite song of IRON MAIDEN

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 12:55
by FUKKET
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]I start with...



:bang: :clap: :grim:[/quote]





I think Nile would sound good covering that track[/quote]



Welll I can't imagine Karl and/or Dallas doing the chorus together :D[/quote]



well some parts would sound great Nile'd up :bang: