Page 1 of 1

oi FUKKKET

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 20:15
by vega
I am like ur new sig :santa:





what u are think of this song?





[youtube]QGrZgzC6tHc[/youtube]



i love this song. and i love this album... now is almost 20th aniversarry y of this album. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :necro: :bang:

Re: oi FUKKKET

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 20:16
by vega
i am want this song paly at my funnneral!! :grimsanta:

Re: oi FUKKKET

Posted: 03 Oct 2010, 22:43
by rhino
I was going to make a "guns n roses sunday thread" after seeing fukkets sig, but lummy already beat me to the punch





but yeah, old gnr is something i will always love







[youtube]fUEfCPsB-HU[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: oi FUKKKET

Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 06:44
by FUKKET
"Estranged" is my fav 'UYI 2' track... but I love the cool bluesy tracks on 1



Also a big fan of "Rocket Queen" and love the acoustic version of "You're Crazy"