Page 1 of 1

Ooooooh...

Posted: 05 Oct 2010, 17:58
by Haunty
...you touch my tra la la. Mmm, my ding ding dong. :jizz:

[youtube]DbYtqAWDF2U[/youtube]



You know you love it. :tit:

ctrl+6

Re: Ooooooh...

Posted: 05 Oct 2010, 18:10
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I think me and TAM TAM are going to make a death metal version



stay ready

Re: Ooooooh...

Posted: 05 Oct 2010, 18:18
by Anjel
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I think me and TAM TAM are going to make a death metal version



stay ready[/quote]



YES

Re: Ooooooh...

Posted: 05 Oct 2010, 19:21
by Haunty
Don't just say you're on it. Be on it. :ba:

Re: Ooooooh...

Posted: 06 Oct 2010, 10:32
by rhino
when i read the title i first though of the chorus in this song





[youtube]wGmIL2gtieU[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: Ooooooh...

Posted: 06 Oct 2010, 12:35
by TamPron
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I think me and TAM TAM are going to make a death metal version



stay ready[/quote]



YES[/quote]

:interessant: