Darkened Nocturnal Slaughtercult
Posted: 07 Oct 2010, 22:19
Hi!
I haven't found anything 'bout this Band on the Board (at least search function says no...) and I thought they might be interesting for some of you...?!
They are from germany and I've seen them last saturday on the Way of darkness Festival and they definately left some kind of impression on me (beside the Blood on my Face I gained from their Blood-spitting singer^^!)- enjoy...
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsr0pwihGto<!-- m -->
I haven't found anything 'bout this Band on the Board (at least search function says no...) and I thought they might be interesting for some of you...?!
They are from germany and I've seen them last saturday on the Way of darkness Festival and they definately left some kind of impression on me (beside the Blood on my Face I gained from their Blood-spitting singer^^!)- enjoy...
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsr0pwihGto<!-- m -->