Page 1 of 1

Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 08 Oct 2010, 13:30
by Haunty
Post here the single baddest splendid mate of mine of a vocal performance.



I dare you to beat this one:

[youtube]eanzUgYF9SU[/youtube]



The whole song is pure awesome, but 4:45-5:23 for all the marbles.

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:



I couldn't find a higher quality upload, but you know it's true.

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 08 Oct 2010, 13:43
by vega
vocal performance of what genre? :santa:



for me, I think this is a great vocal performance,



[youtube]wE2nBDf4u0k[/youtube] :bang:



R.I.P Old GnR.

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 08 Oct 2010, 14:17
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
type o negative fucking blow

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 08 Oct 2010, 16:29
by Haunty
It's a good thing I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 08 Oct 2010, 17:55
by shadowalk
A few Faith No More and Tool songs came to mind when I saw this thread. And of course, Pantera's Cemetery Gates.

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 00:39
by Mesarthim
[youtube]A43JOxLa5MM[/youtube]

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 01:12
by zim
burzum doesn't have shit on that rooster :bang:

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 01:20
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Nick"]type o negative fucking blow[/quote]





false.

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 02:07
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
its true and you know it lummy!

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 04:23
by rhino
RC!





and i disagree, peter steele was fucking awesome :eyes:









[youtube]I9UvtY3TezI[/youtube]

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 05:48
by FUKKET
anything by Devin



Kevin Sharp on 'Need To Control'



Yamatsuka Eye on "Torture Garden"



Patton on "Angel Dust"

Re: Your favorite vocal performance?

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 12:12
by Bathsalt Zombie
[quote name="FUKKET"]anything by Devin

[/quote]