Page 1 of 1

Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 01:16
by Sonny
Is the best album I've heard this year. Released in 2008 but I didn't discover the awesomeness of SS until this year.



This man is the new Dan Swano



<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/christianalvestam<!-- m -->



everything he touches is :xx:



Unmoored :xx:

Incapacity :xx:

Torchbearer :xx:

Miseration :xx:

Solution .45 :xx:



:santa:

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 01:26
by Sonny
[youtube]lPo9o4_pjvM[/youtube]



[youtube]NVhpxaiNZNk[/youtube]



[youtube]zB2RwopcMBo[/youtube]



[youtube]AS98OplwocI[/youtube]



[youtube]u9LiF0uhH6Q[/youtube]



[youtube]Lm81hVF32O0[/youtube]



[youtube]AnZSQNM9TQE[/youtube]



[youtube]_edyQZF7DKE[/youtube]



[youtube]XX0p7Y3gND4[/youtube]

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 04:41
by Sonny
this hard-on bearer has got an amazing voice hasn't he? He's my new favourite metal vocallist.



[youtube]akeaQOk3ecQ[/youtube]

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 05:25
by rhino
[youtube]m5MFKM1axz8[/youtube]





i love this tune :xx:

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 05:44
by Sonny
Nice one, not heard that before. Was that a one off for a Nuclear Blast album or something?



You must be a Scar Symmetry fan though Ryan? They are right up your street. The thread title is one of the best albums I've heard in my life!

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 06:20
by Sonny
[youtube]FLj0BKg4K_4[/youtube]

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 06:41
by M.Bison
I like the album, it's their best by far. The title track's main riff sounds very much like Strapping Young Lad - Shine though, which is an awesome song and album (Alien) too.

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 06:57
by Grudge
This is poor. I thought you would have come out of your metalcore phase by now.

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 07:15
by Sonny
I would expect no less from Irnman :redneck:



Not your thing, and certainly not metalcore, now move on :santa:

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 07:36
by Sonny
[youtube]xD1wB-gHAC8[/youtube]

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 07:48
by Sonny
[youtube]dCuII1Gd-K8[/youtube]

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 08:11
by Sonny
I should've also called this topic



Unmoored - Indefinite Soul Extension



two great albums there folks :santa:

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 08:12
by Sonny
* as in FUCKING great

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 22:18
by rhino
[quote name="sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear:"]Nice one, not heard that before. Was that a one off for a Nuclear Blast album or something?



You must be a Scar Symmetry fan though Ryan? They are right up your street. The thread title is one of the best albums I've heard in my life![/quote]





yeah i bought holographic universe a while back, but i downloaded the others....i like them but to be honest i havent listened all that much









the other song was off nuclear blast all stars. peter from soilwork wrote and played all the instruments on the songs and various other dudes do vocals on them. some songs are cool, some are kinda gay

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 22:24
by rhino
you like the new enslaved, sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear:?

Re: Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 17:04
by Sonny
I sard Enslaved. They are always good for one listen and then it's a case of "It's good but I'd rather listen to xxxx"



Impressed you purchased Holographic and suggest you go back to it with volume cranked - especially when driving