Page 1 of 1
New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 03:20
by Shredlord
They seem to have quite a few fans here, so I thought I'd post this excellent news:
<!-- m -->
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=147302<!-- m -->
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 09:24
by Mesarthim
these dudes are playing here in a few weeks but they are 3rd on the bill (Dredg and Code Seven)
is it worth it?
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 13:02
by Shredlord
[quote name="Lumbergh"]these dudes are playing here in a few weeks but they are 3rd on the bill (Dredg and Code Seven)
is it worth it?[/quote]
I've never heard of those other two bands, but if you like progressive/technical metal, they are your boys!
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 12 Nov 2010, 22:36
by Mutilator
Animals as leaders rulez!!
check their official clip here:
<!-- m -->
http://www.guitarworld.com/cafo<!-- m -->
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 13 Nov 2010, 00:50
by Shredlord
[quote name="Mutilator"]Animals as leader rulez!!
check their official clip here:
<!-- m -->
http://www.guitarworld.com/cafo<!-- m -->[/quote]
Hell yeah, thanks!
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 13 Nov 2010, 09:12
by Hugo.
Tosin Abasi
His peers.... not so much.
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 13 Nov 2010, 10:11
by Uros
wank, wank, wank...and then wank some more.
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 09:52
by Mutilator
It's not wankery (of the messiah)
It's great music

Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 16:34
by FUKKET
[youtube]dLy5xIjA6Z8[/youtube]
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 03:54
by deckard
[quote name="Shredlord"]They seem to have quite a few fans here, so I thought I'd post this excellent news:
<!-- m -->
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=147302<!-- m -->[/quote]
Where does it say there is a new CD coming?
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 03:58
by Shredlord
[quote name="Toozey"]
[quote name="Shredlord"]They seem to have quite a few fans here, so I thought I'd post this excellent news:
<!-- m -->
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=147302<!-- m -->[/quote]
Where does it say there is a new CD coming?[/quote]
Oooh...good point. I may have misinterpreted "new video" and "teaser" as references to a new recording. Guess not. Sorry!
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 04:05
by deckard
Re: New Animals as Leaders CD
Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 04:06
by deckard
On another note, this song has maybe the best solo on the album imo.