Page 1 of 1

something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 23:16
by rhino
[youtube]SDBubA1JIeQ[/youtube]



:thingy:

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 23:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]cm28YAvY8Kg[/youtube]





:grimb: :grimb: :grimb:

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 00:43
by Ninny
Queen to e1 is a really bad move :frown:

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 04:07
by Abzu
baron Akercocke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Akercocke since.

:grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: :thingy: :thingy: :thingy:

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 08:13
by shadowalk
I still can't bring myself to take this band seriously because of their name. :redneck:

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 09:39
by Abzu
I admit, the cock repulses me.





But the music is win.

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 12:10
by Bathsalt Zombie
ein blondie :xx:



second, blondie's era akercocke>>>>>>>>>>





third, I'd fuck the shit out of that chick in that video, twas my initial reaction when I saw this video years ago, and still stands.

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 12:19
by Hugo.
I'm gonna come clean out and say it....



I have a poster of baron and the rest of the cockes on my wall in my parents home :redneck:



It was in terroriser about 6 years back about a week or two after the nile darkened shrines edition.



I discovered Ackercocke by complete accident when i was about 17 and they are still one of my favourite bands, ive seen them 3 times (wow).



Horns of Baphomet is one of my favourite metal songs.

Re: something i havent jammed in a while

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 21:36
by Abzu
[quote name="Aaron"]ein blondie :xx:



second, blondie's era akercocke>>>>>>>>>>





third, I'd fuck the shit out of that chick in that video, twas my initial reaction when I saw this video years ago, and still stands.[/quote]

All of these statements are very true.



I discovered Aker one day searching the internet for song titles with the word Leviathan in them.