Page 1 of 1

teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 20:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
is the only "grunge" band that I'm interested to...cause for the sabbath and zeppelin influence, but I don't know them very well, except famous songs like "Black Hole sun"

what their classics songs and albums worth to giving a listen to??

:santa:



* shines rhino and skinno signal *

Re: teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 21:28
by shadowalk
[youtube]mML2NhjyLyU[/youtube]

[youtube]XyiobD3e1bY[/youtube]

Re: teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 21:50
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
not bad :idea:



thank you :santa:

Re: teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 22:23
by rhino
just get badmotorfinger, and superunknown. down on the upside is good too, just not as good as the previous two :santa:





[youtube]VGtCf4wwj3g[/youtube]

[youtube]s7srvA1V740[/youtube]

[youtube]pdO6ho_JFm8[/youtube]

[youtube]frCx3MQJLO4[/youtube]

[youtube]EU4L6THYAbM[/youtube]

Re: teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 22:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:santa:

Re: teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 06:05
by baron von blondle
[quote name="rhino"]just get badmotorfinger, and superunknown.



[/quote]



:idea:

Re: teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 09:56
by Abzu
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="rhino"]just get badmotorfinger, and superunknown.[/quote]



:idea:[/quote]

Re: teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 18:01
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
what the hell....this is pure rock imo :xx: . Not depressive grunge as nirvana.

Re: teach me about Soundgarden

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 00:56
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I'm downloading badmotorfinger :idea:



_______



I always like this song, reminds me to Black Sabbath



[youtube]KfLs9JJ_p7M[/youtube]



:xx: