Page 1 of 1
metal as fuck
Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 22:50
by droidspawn
Is this right here
[youtube]TOH1KrgUYDU[/youtube]
I want to skullfuck the universe while jamming this track.

Re: metal as fuck
Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 22:53
by rhino
yeah, black breath are fucking awesome

Re: metal as fuck
Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 22:57
by droidspawn
My favorite album of 2010 so far. Nothing else coming out that will top it. I actually found them a few months ago searching the board. You posted a song on their ep I think.
Re: metal as fuck
Posted: 10 Oct 2010, 23:05
by rhino
the ep is a little better i think, but both fucking crush
Re: metal as fuck
Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 01:37
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
that riffing is cool. very sabbathish
Re: metal as fuck
Posted: 13 Oct 2010, 04:43
by xpocalypse
never heard of that band.... its cool