Page 1 of 1
w.a.s.p.
Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 04:11
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I was listening this song; underrated
[youtube]9Lli6LcRqe4[/youtube]

Re: w.a.s.p.
Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 04:19
by rhino
i like wasp, but to be honest i never owned an album of theirs
Re: w.a.s.p.
Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 05:03
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: w.a.s.p.
Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 05:34
by baron von blondle
haven't been a fan since "headless children" when I was 15 but saw them a couple of years ago in Espana and they were one of the best live bands I've ever seen.

Re: w.a.s.p.
Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 04:54
by TamPron
The newest one is awesome, I posted it in the filesharing awhile back.
Re: w.a.s.p.
Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 05:02
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="TAM TAM"]The newest one is awesome, I posted it in the filesharing awhile back.[/quote]
yeah I remember, "Babylon" is a killer album.
Re: w.a.s.p.
Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 07:55
by Meat Engine
[youtube]QTQU7JYSXu4[/youtube]