Page 1 of 1

Robert Plant single

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 03:35
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]-LREVZSIcL8[/youtube]



:tvrkey:

Re: Robert Plant single

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 04:24
by rhino
:oldryan:

Re: Robert Plant single

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 04:42
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
it has something "zeppelinish" in the refrain, it reminds me to something like "Gallow's Pole" or "Battle of evermore"

Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.

don't ya?? :huh:

Re: Robert Plant single

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 09:23
by Haunty
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]it has something "zeppelinish" in the refrain, it reminds me to something like "Gallow's Pole" or "Battle of evermore"

Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.

don't ya?? :huh:[/quote]



No, I do not.

Re: Robert Plant single

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 19:15
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]it has something "zeppelinish" in the refrain, it reminds me to something like "Gallow's Pole" or "Battle of evermore"

Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.

don't ya?? :huh:[/quote]



No, I do not.[/quote]





strange.





Anyway, I like that. Is a nice pop song. Plant :xx:

Re: Robert Plant single

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 23:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]4xJ9f3HjmwY[/youtube]



leeeeeeeed Zeppelin :xx:

Re: Robert Plant single

Posted: 13 Oct 2010, 23:02
by Hugo.
Strange sensation had lots of great tracks :xx: