Page 1 of 1

new electric wizard track

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 06:07
by rhino
[youtube]Oxpy787LxAE[/youtube]



this is a radio rip by the way, sounds cool

Re: new electric wizard track

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 08:04
by droidspawn
It sounds interesting, quite different. I reserve full judgment until I hear a quality rip.

Re: new electric wizard track

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 18:53
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
nothing special imo

Re: new electric wizard track

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 22:58
by Ninny
:greenie: Finally some news :interessant:

Re: new electric wizard track

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 22:59
by Ninny
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]nothing special imo[/quote]

Have you heard other songs of them AOD?

Re: new electric wizard track

Posted: 12 Oct 2010, 23:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]nothing special imo[/quote]

Have you heard other songs of them AOD?[/quote]





yeah, and I think is a good band, but I don't like soo much that track posted.