Arms of the Sun

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Arms of the Sun

Post by droidspawn »

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/armsofthesun<!-- m -->





What do you think Ryan? I think it's cool sounding, very chill. Rex needs to work on Down though while Kirk is in the studio making new Crowbar. This band recorded an album too.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Arms of the Sun

Post by TamPron »

I want a new COC that isn't poopie
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Arms of the Sun

Post by droidspawn »

As do I, although I'd rather have a new Down or Crowbar before coc though. In the Arms of God was kick ass.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Arms of the Sun

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I want another eyehategod album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Arms of the Sun

Post by rhino »

i'm digging what i hear from arms of the sun, should be a cool album





and yeah we need a new eyehategod, crowbar, and new coc with pepper before a new down. down 3 is kind of poopy
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Arms of the Sun

Post by droidspawn »

I wouldn't call III a bad album but it wasn't quite up to snuff with the other two. I really like II, perhaps even more than Nola because it's more diverse but it still flows well. The Arms of the Sun reminds me of an aic vibe which I can dig.
Post Reply