<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/armsofthesun<!-- m -->
What do you think Ryan? I think it's cool sounding, very chill. Rex needs to work on Down though while Kirk is in the studio making new Crowbar. This band recorded an album too.
Arms of the Sun
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Arms of the Sun
I want a new COC that isn't poopie
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Arms of the Sun
As do I, although I'd rather have a new Down or Crowbar before coc though. In the Arms of God was kick ass.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Arms of the Sun
I want another eyehategod album
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Arms of the Sun
i'm digging what i hear from arms of the sun, should be a cool album
and yeah we need a new eyehategod, crowbar, and new coc with pepper before a new down. down 3 is kind of poopy
and yeah we need a new eyehategod, crowbar, and new coc with pepper before a new down. down 3 is kind of poopy
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Arms of the Sun
I wouldn't call III a bad album but it wasn't quite up to snuff with the other two. I really like II, perhaps even more than Nola because it's more diverse but it still flows well. The Arms of the Sun reminds me of an aic vibe which I can dig.