Page 1 of 1

Arms of the Sun

Posted: 13 Oct 2010, 11:35
by droidspawn
<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/armsofthesun<!-- m -->





What do you think Ryan? I think it's cool sounding, very chill. Rex needs to work on Down though while Kirk is in the studio making new Crowbar. This band recorded an album too.

Re: Arms of the Sun

Posted: 13 Oct 2010, 13:22
by TamPron
I want a new COC that isn't poopie

Re: Arms of the Sun

Posted: 13 Oct 2010, 20:39
by droidspawn
As do I, although I'd rather have a new Down or Crowbar before coc though. In the Arms of God was kick ass.

Re: Arms of the Sun

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 01:27
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I want another eyehategod album

Re: Arms of the Sun

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 03:19
by rhino
i'm digging what i hear from arms of the sun, should be a cool album





and yeah we need a new eyehategod, crowbar, and new coc with pepper before a new down. down 3 is kind of poopy

Re: Arms of the Sun

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 04:59
by droidspawn
I wouldn't call III a bad album but it wasn't quite up to snuff with the other two. I really like II, perhaps even more than Nola because it's more diverse but it still flows well. The Arms of the Sun reminds me of an aic vibe which I can dig.