Page 1 of 1

it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 03:50
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]AArt34TNAyk[/youtube]



:oldryan:

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 05:08
by droidspawn
[youtube]eoyyr1SFPCY[/youtube]



Yeah, I like Coldplay! Bite me! Can't wait for their new album.

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 08:36
by shadowalk
[youtube]g73tfwPuECw[/youtube]

:greenie:



Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this. :huh:

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 22:00
by Ninny
[youtube]eAXbRw85-pE[/youtube]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 00:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:gaylol:



______



[youtube]PvhIv1YjZQk[/youtube]



:tvrkey:

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 03:59
by shadowalk
I can imagine AOD liking Oasis.

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 04:15
by Mesarthim
[youtube]_EXxMlIExpo[/youtube]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 04:56
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="shadowalk"]I can imagine AOD liking Oasis.[/quote]



ahaha :redneck:

Noel and Liam are two fucking assholes, but I think they realized some good music.

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 06:53
by rhino
[youtube]6hzrDeceEKc[/youtube]

[youtube]Lx58hXh4pVA[/youtube]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 07:16
by rhino
[youtube]xr-JjtxjDL0[/youtube]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 07:56
by shadowalk
I guess it's safe to say ryan and I will need more than two pages for threads like these.

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 08:37
by Teresa
I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures. :ba:

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 11:05
by shadowalk
Hey Teresa

[youtube]pyHkutiTYoQ[/youtube]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 15:23
by FUKKET
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]g73tfwPuECw[/youtube]

:greenie:



Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this. :huh:[/quote]



get up in that arse! :jizz: :jizz:

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 15:24
by FUKKET
[quote name="jorsh"][youtube]eoyyr1SFPCY[/youtube]



Yeah, I like Coldplay! Bite me! Can't wait for their new album.[/quote]



this + Politik + God Put A Smile On Your Face

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 17:05
by Haunty
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]g73tfwPuECw[/youtube]

:greenie:



Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this. :huh:[/quote]



get up in that arse! :jizz: :jizz:[/quote]



There just ain't words for what I'd do to Jennifer Love Hewitt. But if I had to make one up, it'd be titfondlecoocheatbangthroatfukjizstrangle.

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 16 Oct 2010, 11:57
by Loki
[quote name="Teresa"]I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures. :ba:[/quote]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 03:49
by scarica
Oasis :oldryan:

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 04:09
by rhino
[youtube]pUuhEoWbphw[/youtube]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 11:12
by shadowalk
[youtube]-bu5poz0_Is[/youtube]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 18 Oct 2010, 03:58
by neckred
[quote name="Loki"]
[quote name="Teresa"]I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures. :ba:[/quote][/quote]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 18 Oct 2010, 04:14
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]5B_GfsSAfVc[/youtube]



:lol: 1.25

and 3.13

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 18 Oct 2010, 19:00
by scarica
[youtube]OlEGORSKXDE[/youtube]

Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread

Posted: 18 Oct 2010, 20:22
by zim
i love this :blush:



[youtube]RsKqMNDoR4o[/youtube]