Page 1 of 1

Hey Shredlord

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 17:23
by shadowalk
[youtube]WQWTEQwWv5o[/youtube]

:xx: :bang:



No news of a new record yet. :frown:

Re: Hey Shredlord

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 20:02
by Shredlord
Ooh...thanks! It's nice to have a pro-shot video! :bang:

Re: Hey Shredlord

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 23:29
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Great band!

Re: Hey Shredlord

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 23:38
by Mesarthim
never listened to these guys before that was pretty good.

Re: Hey Shredlord

Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 23:41
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Lumbergh"]never listened to these guys before that was pretty good.[/quote]



Listen to this!



[youtube]lO95lYRkXng[/youtube]

Re: Hey Shredlord

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 02:40
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I can't stand anymore those kind of vocals. But ok, I'm not more into extreme metal as when I was a teen.

Re: Hey Shredlord

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 02:45
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I can't stand anymore those kind of vocals. But ok, I'm not more into extreme metal as when I was a teen.[/quote]



Yngwie Malmsteen blew it away for you, didn't he? :redneck:

Re: Hey Shredlord

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 02:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
ehehe, I just got back to my hard rock roots. I prefer clean vocals or scream vocals but with melody. I can't stand growl anymore. I liked when i was more into extreme metal, now I can't stand it. :santa:

____________________________________



Ok, now stop off topic ;)

Re: Hey Shredlord

Posted: 15 Oct 2010, 03:01
by Mesarthim
it depends. I don't listen to much death metal any more but I love when the vocals are at least done well. there are so many death metal bands out there who have crappy vocalists.