Page 1 of 1

for those about to rock

Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 19:56
by rhino
weee sssaaallluuuuuuuuuuuuutttteeeee yyyooooouuuuuuuuu :bang:





[youtube]xMUgmU_Hsjc[/youtube]

Re: for those about to rock

Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 22:41
by vega
:bang:



it should have been the AC/DC sunday! :shakefist:

Re: for those about to rock

Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 22:46
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
hey c, dee see :xx:

Re: for those about to rock

Posted: 18 Oct 2010, 08:39
by Meat Engine
This is one band I could live without hearing ever again.

Re: for those about to rock

Posted: 18 Oct 2010, 08:46
by shadowalk
AC/DC is jogging music. :idea:

Re: for those about to rock

Posted: 20 Oct 2010, 00:53
by Haunty
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]This is one band I could live without hearing ever again.[/quote]

Re: for those about to rock

Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 04:15
by rhino
alot of my liking for ac/dc remains to this day because of the movie maximum overdrive, it was one of my favorites as a youngin so it reminds me of that time :grin:

Re: for those about to rock

Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:06
by Meat Engine
[quote name="Skintoxication"]having to listen to a classic rock station that more or less played the same "safe" top 40 hits from its regular rotation of bands for four-and-a-half years has more less managed to make me not give a flying fuck about bands that i once occasionally listened to. ac/dc, obviously, being one of these bands.



though it did also solidify the fact that there are certain bands from the 70s/80s that i absolutely, without question cannot stand.

</classic rock tirade>[/quote]



Because of the media consolidation, nearly every classic rock station in every media market is identical. Having to hear AC/DC three times every two hours is tiring.

Re: for those about to rock

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 03:59
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]
[quote name="Skintoxication"]having to listen to a classic rock station that more or less played the same "safe" top 40 hits from its regular rotation of bands for four-and-a-half years has more less managed to make me not give a flying fuck about bands that i once occasionally listened to. ac/dc, obviously, being one of these bands.



though it did also solidify the fact that there are certain bands from the 70s/80s that i absolutely, without question cannot stand.

</classic rock tirade>[/quote]



Because of the media consolidation, nearly every classic rock station in every media market is identical. Having to hear AC/DC three times every two hours is tiring.[/quote]





right.

Songs like back in black,smoke on the water,paranoid,whole lotta love are great songs but radio station and media overplayed them for so much time that is impossible not being pissed off. When I was 13 and I had my first band, I felt like a god singing these songs; now I smile watching rock teen agers being so appassionate to these classics.... I'm still proud of being a classic rock passionate, but of course, I try to avoid overplayed songs/albums.

I don't listen to ac/dc from ages.