Page 1 of 1
Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 20 Oct 2010, 18:48
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 20 Oct 2010, 18:49
by shadowalk
[youtube]Cqh54rSzheg[/youtube]
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 20 Oct 2010, 18:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 20 Oct 2010, 23:13
by Haunty
I'd appreciate him more if he disappeared from public memory.
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 20 Oct 2010, 23:38
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 04:08
by rhino
[youtube]SssjYujaPCg[/youtube]
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 04:26
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
of the cream period one of the best song is this imo:
[youtube]uRqjpuLFXek[/youtube]

Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:05
by shadowalk
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"[/quote]

Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 16:42
by FUKKET
Not really a big fan.
I have two albums, the live album with the London orchestra, that's pretty neat, and the "90's RnB" flavour radio friendly album, which I really quite like.
I also dig his Cream stuff & his guestings (and tributes) to George Harrison.
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 00:17
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
only good thing*
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"[/quote]

this is precisely why i cannot stand to listen to anything the man's done, my father used to overplay the shit out of clapton back in the day. he'd pick one terrible album and just listen to it three times a night for like a month, fuck!!