Page 1 of 1

list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 14:53
by TamPron
:santa:



In somewhat particular but vague, order:



Metallica

Morbid Angel

Neuraxis

Murder by Death

Kiss

Amorphis

Gwar

Immolation

Arsis

Judas Priest

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 17:56
by Hugo.
Nile

Dying Fetus

Ackercocke

Morbid Angel

NIN

Muse

Daft Punk

Bolt Thrower

Metallica

Isis

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 23:10
by Ninny
Slayer

Morbid Angel

FNM

Mastodon

Opeth

Negura Bunget

Sepultura

The Crown

Finntroll

Hate Eternal

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 23:17
by Haunty
You've seen Negura Bunget live? YOU BASTARD! :shakefist:

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 21 Oct 2010, 23:21
by -M-
Eric Clapton

Iron Maiden

Samael

Sinister

Mayhem

Vader

Yaterring

Gorefest

Marduk

Morbid Angel

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 00:08
by xpocalypse
Neurosis

Slayer

Marylin Manson

Mayhem

Morbid Angel

Benediction

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 00:25
by jawn galliano
ween

mayhem

morbid angel

emperor

mogwai



dunno, i'll try and think of the rest later.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 00:37
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Morbid Angel

Morbid Angel

Morbid Angel

Mobrid Angel

Morbid Angel

Morbid Angel

Morbid Angel

Morbid Angel

Morbid Angel

King Diamond

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 00:53
by Anjel
You have seen MA, Maze?

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 01:27
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Anjel"]You have seen MA, Maze?[/quote]



Yep, back in 2005 here in gothenburg. They haven't done any shows in sweden since then.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 01:42
by Anjel
Wait, aren't you 17 (18 now maybe)?

Yeah, I figured. Hopefully they will come here when touring the new record. I'll most likely attend. :idea:

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 01:45
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Anjel"]Wait, aren't you 17 (18 now maybe)?

Yeah, I figured. Hopefully they will come here when touring the new record. I'll most likely attend. :idea:[/quote]



Yes I am 17. I was 12 when I saw them. It was my first concert ever, I was blewn away totally. I bought my first metal record (as well as my first morbid angel record) when I was 11 and it was Heretic. They have been my favourite band ever since then.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 03:44
by Ninny
[quote name="hbw"]You've seen Negura Bunget live? YOU BASTARD! :shakefist:[/quote]

It was sweet with the percussion thingies and that long horn, very atmospheric :cool:

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 03:58
by FUKKET
Morbid Angel

any Devin show

Mr Bungle

Fantomas (in small venue only)

Primus

Five Star Prison Cell

fruital Truth

Dillinger Escape Plan



mental blank... can't think of one right now... a show that totally blew me away... :huh:



haha, now I remember, how could I forget?! - MESHUGGAH!!



Napalm Death too - Barney is awesome to watch

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 04:36
by Syysysyd
damn youre lucky for seeing bungle



the 5 m's



Morbid Angel

Meshuggah

Metallica

Megadeth

Moonsorrow



aic

isis

korpiklaani

enslaved

tyr

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 06:26
by droidspawn
Pantera

Morbid Angel

Slayer

Fear Factory

Clutch

Suffocation

Immolation

Malignancy

Soilent Green

Gwar

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 06:53
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
clutch

melt banana

macabre

king diamond

stinking lizaveta



Can't think of anyone else right now

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 06:57
by FUKKET
I forget the Banana too!

That was amazing!

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 06:58
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I forgot about black tusk too

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 17:25
by Haunty
let's see...





Nile

Vader

Amon Amarth

Necrophagist (come on, it's cool as fuck to see him play those solos live, from 2 feet away)

Arsis (were bad ass fuck live)

Judas Priest

Black Sabbath (to a lesser extent)

Kreator

Slayer

Into Eternity (blew me away live, much more so than on record)

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 18:10
by Love of Lava
sure i fogrot something..



Morbid Angel

Nile

Death SS

Massacre

Vader

Dweezil Zappa

Iron Maiden

Slayer

UFO

Minotaur(ger)

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 18:19
by methodrone
Sigurros

Queens of the stone age

Isis

Emperor

Myra = <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/myra313<!-- m -->

Ham = <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXKUOz3d ... re=related<!-- m -->

Lights on the highway = <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uZbYf23I8<!-- m -->



is what i recall at the moment

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 19:20
by scarica
iron maiden

alice cooper

slayer

the gathering

king diamond

danzig

symphony x

the wailers

morbid angel



shit, this is hard! i've enjoyed so many, but these were probably the best as far as overall enjoyability.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 02:39
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
don't know.... of course KISS and JUDAS PRIEST were the most big great concert I really really enjoy, but cause I am a good fan of the said.

I enjoyed a lot the fury of W.A.S.P. , live they are killer. I liked YnGwie Malmsteen live, was a great show. I have nice remembers about also slayer,ac/dc,motorhead,saxon,scorpions,kreator,sodom,iron maiden,morbid angel, and many more. I can't count precisely 10....

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 05:31
by Hugo.
How could i forget psycrotic?



Meshuggah and Carcass in budapest was killer too.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 05:49
by zim
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]How could i forget psycrotic?



Meshuggah and Carcass in budapest was killer too.[/quote]



I was a little bored when I saw Psycroptic but i'm not that big of fan

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 06:19
by Hugo.
Well theyre one of my favourite bands, so you can kinda see where i'm coming from :gaywink:

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 06:59
by scarica
hmm...definitely forgot judas priest, alice in chains, and behemoth (despite how many imes i've seen 'em, it's always a great show.)

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 07:24
by Abzu
Morbid Angel

Enslaved

GWAR

Hate Eternal

Cephalic Carnage

Marilyn Manson

crush.bastard.system

Ninja Death Squad

chainsaws and children

Primus

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 09:59
by Mesarthim
not in any order



Nile

Gwar

Morbid Angel

Behemoth

King Diamond

Heaven And Hell

Dying Fetus

Kreator

Judas Priest

Amorphis



Honorable Mentions:



Suffocation, Napalm Death, Dark Tranqullity, Primus, Vader, Goatwhore, Type O Negative, Strapping Young Lad, Skeletonwitch, Cannibal Corpse

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 12:00
by Loki
In no particular order:



Pork Dukes

Faith No More

Nine Inch Nails

Queens of the Stone Age

Skinny Puppy

Behemoth

Mercury Program

A Silver Mt Zion





I'm really fucking tired, that's all I have off hand. High On Fire will probably be on there after I see them Tuesday. Isis was a bit of a let down when I saw them, partially because the crowd sucked and partially because I think they knew it and played a short set.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 12:23
by supa tuna
meshuggah

shadows fall (not too into them now but they were always fun to watch)

slipknot put on a decent show.

dying fetus

gwar

necrophagist

cattle decapitation

strapping young lad



cant think of anymore right now that i REALLY enjoyed.



and i'm half drunk and forgetting names.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 23:23
by zim
[quote name="'zilla"]meshuggah

shadows fall (not too into them now but they were always fun to watch)

slipknot put on a decent show.

dying fetus

gwar

necrophagist

cattle decapitation

strapping young lad



cant think of anymore right now that i REALLY enjoyed.



and i'm half drunk and forgetting names.[/quote]



i actually fell asleep last year when i saw shadows fall

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 00:26
by Abzu
[quote name="zimberly"]
[quote name="'zilla"]meshuggah

shadows fall (not too into them now but they were always fun to watch)

slipknot put on a decent show.

dying fetus

gwar

necrophagist

cattle decapitation

strapping young lad



cant think of anymore right now that i REALLY enjoyed.



and i'm half drunk and forgetting names.[/quote]



i actually fell asleep last year when i saw shadows fall[/quote]

I went to the bathroom then chilled at the bar. I was satisfied from seeing Cephalic Carnage just before.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 01:00
by supa tuna
[quote name="zimberly"]
[quote name="'zilla"]meshuggah

shadows fall (not too into them now but they were always fun to watch)

slipknot put on a decent show.

dying fetus

gwar

necrophagist

cattle decapitation

strapping young lad



cant think of anymore right now that i REALLY enjoyed.



and i'm half drunk and forgetting names.[/quote]



i actually fell asleep last year when i saw shadows fall[/quote]



well, i wish i kicked as much ass as you.



i've seen them like 3 times and was always happy with the performance.

Re: list the 10 bands you've enjoyed the most live

Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 01:15
by Abzu
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="zimberly"]
[quote name="'zilla"]meshuggah

shadows fall (not too into them now but they were always fun to watch)

slipknot put on a decent show.

dying fetus

gwar

necrophagist

cattle decapitation

strapping young lad



cant think of anymore right now that i REALLY enjoyed.



and i'm half drunk and forgetting names.[/quote]



i actually fell asleep last year when i saw shadows fall[/quote]



well, i wish i kicked as much ass as you.



i've seen them like 3 times and was always happy with the performance.[/quote]

Right?

:frown: Women.