Page 1 of 1

Ihsahn appreciation

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 06:21
by droidspawn
The Adversary, angL, and After.



[youtube]VlAxeGaRoGw[/youtube]

[youtube]V6GpfD7G310[/youtube]

[youtube]z30rEdUA0-4[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: Ihsahn appreciation

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 07:39
by rhino
homecoming :xx:



[youtube]UYhngrMV8fg[/youtube]







I know this was part of a trilogy for him, but i hope he continues metal in this fashion on future releases in some way shape of form

Re: Ihsahn appreciation

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 07:56
by droidspawn
Why, did he say he was done with metal or something? I fucking hope not! I would be very displeased.

Re: Ihsahn appreciation

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 07:58
by rhino
no, but he said the last 3 ihsahn albums was a trilogy, he wasnt clear on whether he will continue with this style under his name or what, but he said he was by no means done making music

Re: Ihsahn appreciation

Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 17:16
by Haunty
I'll listen to pretty much anything he puts out at this point.