Page 1 of 1

Phlebotomized

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 05:20
by Mutilator
On now-defunct symphonic (with violin) death-doom band from The Netherlands:



Check out the great gruntsinging:

[youtube]0isPH0Oin2M[/youtube]

Re: Phlebotomized

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 05:23
by rhino
doom death :horns:

Re: Phlebotomized

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 14:23
by Will Conquer
I forgot about these guys (I got a few tracks off WinMX about 10 years ago).



The production is surprisingly suitable for their unusual take on metal - especially in terms of when the material was written - but the style itself is kind of boring imo. It's like...decent wallpaper, except with sound and whatnot.

Re: Phlebotomized

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
by FUKKET
I had a track of theirs on a compilation in the gloryhole era . I think it was a Terrorizer mag comp - I really liked the track, but never thought about pursuing their stuff any further.