Page 1 of 1

i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 05:54
by rhino
[youtube]KH4Qp7Nh8Mc[/youtube]





ballad :xx:

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 06:02
by droidspawn
I haven't. :waa:

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 08:26
by shadowalk
[quote name="jorsh"]I haven't. :waa:[/quote]

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 15:51
by Anjel
I can't stand their vocalist, their riffs neither their guitar tone.

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 06:49
by Mutilator
I saw them when they toured with their first singer: it was great; Tim even did a drumsolo on the audience request.

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 07:19
by neckred
newest FF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 07:22
by Hugo.
[quote name="neckred"]newest FF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/quote]



Throwing all nostalgia aside, Mechanise is the BEST FF.



Possibly even by a long shot.

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 10:48
by shadowalk
Can you imagine FF deciding to re-record Demanufacture with Mr. Hoglan behind the kit. :alien:

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 11:41
by neckred
Hoglan isn't human

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 17:25
by Mutilator
[quote name="shadowalk"]Can you imagine FF deciding to re-record Demanufacture with Mr. Hoglan behind the kit. :alien:[/quote]



What would be different then?

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 20:17
by Santyago
[quote name="shadowalk"]Can you imagine FF deciding to re-record Demanufacture with Mr. Hoglan behind the kit. :alien:[/quote]



I'm not a big fan of that ideia, Herrera did an amazing job behind the kit on that album.

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 21:05
by Hugo.
[quote name="neckred"]Hoglan isn't human[/quote]

He is some man.

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 00:17
by neckred
I didn't even read that post :redneck: , just saw Hoglan and replied



I like demanufacture how it is, dislike when bands re-record albums, though single songs don't bother me such as MA - Hellspawn

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 01:59
by deckard
Fuck this band and fuck the new Fear Factory.

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 02:18
by rhino
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]
[quote name="neckred"]newest FF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/quote]



Throwing all nostalgia aside, Mechanise is the BEST FF.



Possibly even by a long shot.[/quote]





i put it right behind demanu and obsolete, but its up there right along classic FF. just imagine their next album

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 02:20
by rhino
[quote name="neckred"]



I like demanufacture how it is, dislike when bands re-record albums[/quote]





only excpetion was testament first strike still deadly, those old classics needed re-recorded

Re: i've warmed up to divine heresy

Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 02:40
by Hugo.
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]
[quote name="neckred"]newest FF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/quote]



Throwing all nostalgia aside, Mechanise is the BEST FF.



Possibly even by a long shot.[/quote]





i put it right behind demanu and obsolete, but its up there right along classic FF. just imagine their next album[/quote]



Genes drumming would have been enough, but dinos riffs are awesome too as are burtons vocals. I could blast christsploitation (awesome name :redneck: ) and oxidiser all fucking day.