Page 1 of 1

Rock situation. . .

Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 04:16
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
now seriuosly...........



what the fuck rock is going to??

now, really,.......name here bands of this last decade that are considerable great as was rolling stones,doors,beatles,pink floyd etc.



I don't know...don't really know.





what you consider GOOD rock nowadays?





big ? big ? big? big ? :krinor:

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 05:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
some people listen and likes Nickelback. But I don't like them.

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 08:05
by shadowalk
This is why I mostly stick to the gloryhole era . Aside from the fact that I'll always be a gloryhole era kid at heart, I see little to no hope for the past decade's rock scene (well the music scene in general). It's all about the band with the most good-looking members now. At least the gloryhole era still has the attitude and it still managed to deliver that rebel yell that rock music has always been known for.

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 09:20
by rhino
[youtube]h_L4Rixya64[/youtube]

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 09:22
by Mutilator
U2?

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 17:31
by baron von blondle
IMHO Music is currently fucked / I am old



Select most appropriate.

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 18:28
by Abzu
The gloryhole era was the last era of good rock. I hold out hope that it's just in a slump and it will come back this decade, but I'm not seeing anything promising out there.

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 22:44
by Ninny
Radiohead

Interpol

Pearl Jam

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 01:54
by Abzu
[quote name="Ninny"]Radiohead

Interpol

Pearl Jam[/quote]

All of which came out of the gloryhole era and had their best material in that period. (Actually, I do not know Interpol's material, so exclude them from the second half of that statement.)

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 21:50
by Ninny
Hmm strange you'd expect rock to be the last genre to die

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 02:32
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Check out Hellacopters. I don“t like them, but you might.

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 09:13
by Abzu
[quote name="Ninny"]Hmm strange you'd expect rock to be the last genre to die[/quote]

It went strong for half a century... maybe it just wanted to take a nap for a decade. :zzz:

Re: Rock situation. . .

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 15:50
by Ninny
:greenie: