Page 1 of 1
apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 09:25
by rhino
[youtube]XxViGcO_HTk[/youtube]
may be a little rusty, but hey its been 6 or 7 years since they were fully active. this band back together makes me super excited, i'm so hoping for a new album
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 09:27
by shadowalk
Damn I was about to post this.

Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Posted: 29 Oct 2010, 22:25
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
id like another good tool album
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 04:44
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
is that a wig or is that maynards real hair, jesus christ that looks ridiculous
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 04:54
by rhino
hmm he had the same style of hair during lateralus, and the first and second apc, but it seems like he just had a shaved head in the most recent interviews with him

, unless he has the fastest growing hair in the world its a wig
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 20:56
by droidspawn
I want new apc and tool. I just want new Maynard studio material period.
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 09:21
by Abzu
[quote name="jorsh"]I want new apc and tool. I just want new Maynard studio material period.[/quote]
Re: apc played the jimmy kimmel show last night
Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 13:36
by Will Conquer
That is good. Thanks. Might have to send these guys some money...and get an album in exchange.
p.s. I don't know if it's a wig, but the singer looks a lot like Bob Odenkirk with a wig on (he wore a few in Mr. Show, ect). Creepy. HALLOWEEN!
