Page 1 of 1

rearviewmirror

Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 21:42
by Ninny
Image

I'm jamming the "up" rock songs a lot more than expected, the Ten songs :xx: Plus the down side has some songs I didn't have on cd yet. A worthy greatest hits :xx:

Re: rearviewmirror

Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 23:52
by shadowalk
I remember being really disappointed when I found out that they didn't put 'Garden' in that thing but yeah it's a nice compilation. They've got all their good songs in there.

Re: rearviewmirror

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 13:57
by Will Conquer
I don't have this release, but the title track is great. It's well composed, well performed, and has certain nostalgic properties depending on when you were born. Several PJ albums fit this bill.

Re: rearviewmirror

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 21:00
by rhino
[youtube]S73ypK3As8I[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: rearviewmirror

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 21:28
by Ninny
:xx: