Page 1 of 1

Here Comes the Kraken

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 03:54
by Shredlord
Kind of a goofy name, but these guys are pretty good. The drums are probably the best part...but a bit too loud in the mix.



[youtube]Mxi6tSCYygc[/youtube]

Re: Here Comes the Kraken

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 16:03
by TamPron
h boy, deathcore... :oldryan: :frown:



Actually, they had a few neat riffies, but the commitment to the craptastic deathcore aesthetic kills it for me.

Re: Here Comes the Kraken

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 20:45
by zim
the only deathcore band i like is whitechapel, if they ditched all those fucking breakdowns they'd be a whole lot better

Re: Here Comes the Kraken

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 23:36
by Shredlord
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm"...I don't hear much "core" in them. Then again, I'm not that familiar with any kind of "core," so I guess I don't know what to listen for! I mainly like their drummer upon further listening.

Re: Here Comes the Kraken

Posted: 02 Nov 2010, 06:31
by supa tuna
i think they're pretty good.



but i also like music like this.



seems not many people on here do.



:fonz:

Re: Here Comes the Kraken

Posted: 02 Nov 2010, 09:07
by supa tuna
actually, the more i'm listening to these guys, the less i'm liking them.

Re: Here Comes the Kraken

Posted: 03 Nov 2010, 19:58
by Hugo.
[quote name="TAM TAM"] the commitment to the craptastic deathcore aesthetic kills it for me.[/quote]



[quote name="zimberly"]the only deathcore band i like is whitechapel, if they ditched all those fucking breakdowns they'd be a whole lot better[/quote]



[quote name="Skintoxication"]metal should be like an scrapple, you get rid of the core[/quote]