Page 1 of 1

Bootlegs

Posted: 01 Nov 2010, 05:56
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
do you like trying bootlegs? are u into??

I sometimes try to download some rare stuff.

I am listening a live of the doors at the matrix 1967. rare shit dudes. rare shit.

I use soulseek. On soulseek is not impossible founding good old shit.

I have some bootlegs of slayer,iron maiden,black sabbath,death ss,etc. some heavy metal bands.

Re: Bootlegs

Posted: 01 Nov 2010, 06:12
by rhino
i dont care for bootlegs

Re: Bootlegs

Posted: 01 Nov 2010, 15:41
by Anjel
Only if the quality is good enough, but that rarely happens.

I wouldn't pay for a bootleg though.

Re: Bootlegs

Posted: 01 Nov 2010, 17:27
by Love of Lava
[quote name="Anjel"]

I wouldn't pay for a bootleg though.[/quote]

exception: if theres nothing else of the band...

+ there are several variations of bootlegs ..like

live, unreleased material, rehearsals ...

for example i love Dokken's Back in the Streets ,kinda studio quality but its a bootleg cuz somebody stole this tape from don dokken

and released this:

Image

still have to buy it... :xx: