Page 1 of 1

Interesting: Former DEICIDE Members To Record New AMON Alb

Posted: 07 Nov 2010, 12:43
by Mr. P

Re: Interesting: Former DEICIDE Members To Record New AMON Alb

Posted: 07 Nov 2010, 13:41
by shadowalk
Oh finally a Santolla-wankery free Deicide album again.

Re: Interesting: Former DEICIDE Members To Record New AMON Alb

Posted: 07 Nov 2010, 15:45
by Mr. P
This sentence actually brough up some suspisions about the material



"The CD will consist of nine songs and will be made available in early 2011 via AMON's own record label."



So could it be, that the demo material was so shit, that none of the labels wanted to release them?



I'm still anxious to hear this none the less.

Re: Interesting: Former DEICIDE Members To Record New AMON Alb

Posted: 07 Nov 2010, 20:21
by Abzu
At least it isn't on Roadrunner. I am curious to hear this. I like them and I do not enjoy Santolla.

Re: Interesting: Former DEICIDE Members To Record New AMON Alb

Posted: 07 Nov 2010, 20:48
by shadowalk
Santolla is a good kintarist. He just doesn't fit in death metal at all.

Re: Interesting: Former DEICIDE Members To Record New AMON Alb

Posted: 07 Nov 2010, 22:09
by Abzu
[quote name="shadowalk"]Santolla is a good kintarist. He just doesn't fit in death metal at all.[/quote]

Agreed.