Page 1 of 1

Terrorizer tuesday

Posted: 09 Nov 2010, 12:55
by vega
[youtube]iMZy3S-xQFo[/youtube]



[youtube]kR6kTPJ80jU[/youtube]



[youtube]OjviWgLQLe4[/youtube]



:clap: :bang:

Re: Terrorizer tuesday

Posted: 09 Nov 2010, 17:25
by Santyago
World Downfall is the greatest album of death/grind ever made!

Re: Terrorizer tuesday

Posted: 09 Nov 2010, 20:03
by Anjel
Terrorizer. :bang:

Probably my favorite grind band (World downfall is the best grind record, ever).

Re: Terrorizer tuesday

Posted: 10 Nov 2010, 22:20
by User
fear of napalm is too groovy for sex

Re: Terrorizer tuesday

Posted: 12 Nov 2010, 15:28
by Will Conquer
Great album. Really the only 'grindcore' I can stand, although it sounds nothing like what other people tell me the genre consists of.



Pete's drumming definitely steals the show. In fact, I read somewhere that he recorded all his parts in a couple hours or thereabout. Even if it's not true I'd never put it past him in those times.