Page 1 of 1

Re: moontower

Posted: 13 Nov 2010, 09:38
by Mesarthim
I wish he would. I still listen to this every once in a while.

Re: moontower

Posted: 13 Nov 2010, 22:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I don't undestand why sometimes good music is ruined by horrible vocals.

Re: moontower

Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 02:46
by rhino
imagine if he would do a crimson III :waa:



i know he wont, but i could only imagine how much it would win

Re: moontower

Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 16:04
by Mesarthim
AOD, for shame. :tear:

Re: moontower

Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 17:15
by vO)))id
idd! Dan Swanö has made some legendary music! I still think Crimson 1+2 are his best work.

Re: moontower

Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 19:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I don't like that kind of growl anymore. I prefer different kind of vocals.

Re: moontower

Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 21:44
by User
:swanosignal: