Page 1 of 1
The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 13 Nov 2010, 23:56
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
The majestic shredder-virtuoso poll
let's go

Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 00:00
by zim
Guthrie Govan has my vote
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 00:02
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I khav the desire to blast my guitar a lot today
shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedd

Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 00:03
by Mr. P
Everyone who do not vote Jason Becker should go and stand quiet in the corner for the next fucking month!
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 00:06
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I can not admit that inside my heart I want a fucking fender stratocaster. I will buy one in the future.
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 03:20
by jawn galliano
pablo

Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 04:27
by neckred
other, Fredrik Thordendal, Trey Azagthoth
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 05:19
by captain twat. IV.
Who is the best player or just personal favourite?
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 05:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
personal favourite. Is impossible saying who IS the best player. Everyone has his style.
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 05:28
by captain twat. IV.
Yngwie then.The man is a fucking legend.
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 10:54
by neckred
also Daevid Allen, can't believe I forgot Wino as well
I'd vote for EVH if I didn't already vote other
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 14:17
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Shawn Lane.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 16:26
by scarica
DIMEBAG 4 LYFE!!!11
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 20:04
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Pablo is a fucking demon. I like it a lot. I always thought he is also a kind dude.
[youtube]nPGA3vjMLgE[/youtube]
Yngwie is Yngwie, no fucking way. He's the legend. But he lost a lot of his true ability across the years
[youtube]eK0rvReE-4c[/youtube]
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 21:53
by vO)))id
Steve Vai does it for me. I love his music. Next in line is Satriani, he's a legend as well.
I never cared for Malmsteen and I absolutely can't stand Michael Angelo Batio.
Paco de Lucia

Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 22:08
by shadowalk
KERRY FUCKING KING!!!
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 22:15
by rhino
[youtube]2MI-_jWAmlE[/youtube]
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 14 Nov 2010, 22:21
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 04:57
by FUKKET
* needs Tr3y *
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 18 Nov 2010, 04:31
by Haunty
[quote name="Maze"]Shawn Lane.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.[/quote]
I swear to god I've made this exact post before. That solo is about two and a half miles above any other solo I've ever heard.
To come up with that solo on the spot is...wow. His tone is fuckin amazing too. Also, none of this solo is done with tapping.
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 18 Nov 2010, 05:33
by FUKKET
there's some footage of Shawn Lane at the age of 17 or something in the late 70s at a talent show & he pulls off insane shit (for that era of kintaring).
I'll see if I can find it.
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 18 Nov 2010, 21:00
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="Maze"]Shawn Lane.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.[/quote]
I swear to god I've made this exact post before. That solo is about two and a half miles above any other solo I've ever heard.
To come up with that solo on the spot is...wow. His tone is fuckin amazing too. Also, none of this solo is done with tapping.[/quote]
Exactly. He is not only ridicously fast, his tone is just perfect. How he bends certain tones is just phenomenal. Paul Gilbert doesn't even start his solo, probably because he is so blown away

Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 18 Nov 2010, 23:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Yngwie is the king
[youtube]6ISosUk4rdI[/youtube]
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 19 Nov 2010, 00:05
by Foxi
Gary Holt , Randy Rhoads
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Posted: 19 Nov 2010, 02:31
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Yngwie is the king
[youtube]6ISosUk4rdI[/youtube][/quote]
Yeah, old Yngwie was awesome. Exspecially with ALCATRAZZ imo. I love that old stuff.
When he also used some ARIA guitars
even STEELER was cool.
