Page 1 of 1

ahoy Rhino!

Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 11:29
by Bathsalt Zombie
I'm assuming that you heard the new album from The Absence already. My favourite track off of it is most definitely Maelstrom. It sereiously gives me a Jester Race In Flames vibe like nothing else. What say you?

Re: ahoy Rhino!

Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 14:49
by rhino
yeah man i bought the album the same week it came out, its good stuff, better than riders imo. they have a nack for melody, but they also have aggression and they mix the two perfect. this band should get more attention for sure :xx:





[youtube]f6s2kndQFW4[/youtube]

Re: ahoy Rhino!

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 03:53
by Bathsalt Zombie
I saw them when they opened their CD released tour. I'm friends with Mike Leon via his other band that he's in. I know Jamie as well and knows that he DJs at this bar near downtown on certain nights and work in the mall outside of Tampa. With that said, I got that they have a strong soft spot for Swedish melo-death and enjoys every moment they have as a band. Freaking Jamie considers Maelstrom to be the Arch Enemy song though. :redneck: