Page 1 of 1

hey fukket

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 03:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]nKlJzvjg-uM[/youtube]



are u into???



this track has some funky groove, no? :ba:

they were australian right? :huh:

Re: hey fukket

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 03:43
by FUKKET
hey mate



I'm not into them, there's a few songs that are OK... a few songs early in their career were kinda punk-new-wave....

Some OK stuff later on too, but I don't own anything. If I hear them on the radio I will usually leave it on...



Yeah, they are Aussies.



:santa:

Re: hey fukket

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 03:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I was reading on wiki that Michael was a fucking playboy. He jammed Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen :jizz:



yeah that is of course not my stuff too, but sometimes when you use youtube I like to listen and discover something different than usual :interessant:

Re: hey fukket

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 13:35
by shadowalk
I think this band came round these parts a few years back if I'm not mistaken.

Re: hey fukket

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 18:21
by Hugo.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He jammed Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen :jizz: [/quote]



Yeah, i read that kylie said she could never write an autobiography because she cant remember anything from that period. :krinor:

Re: hey fukket

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 19:10
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He jammed Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen :jizz: [/quote]



Yeah, i read that kylie said she could never write an autobiography because she cant remember anything from that period. :krinor:[/quote]





too much drugs?

Re: hey fukket

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 22:54
by Hugo.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He jammed Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen :jizz: [/quote]



Yeah, i read that kylie said she could never write an autobiography because she cant remember anything from that period. :krinor:[/quote]





too much drugs?[/quote]



I guess so. Drunk drugs, sex and crazy lifestyle makes everything a bit blurry :redneck: