Page 1 of 1
aod
Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:02
by rhino
[youtube]Ac9qOu2ITH0[/youtube]
underrated ozzy track

Re: aod
Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:06
by rhino
[youtube]o7AEkStx-oQ[/youtube]

Re: aod
Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
absolutely, amazing song
______
I was thinking these days that "Dirty Women" is a much wonderful track than the classics "iron man" or "war pigs" etc. sabbath had so many good songs
[youtube]DW7yQ7y3iTg[/youtube]
Re: aod
Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:12
by rhino
overall i dont like technical ecstacy very much. i read in the ozzy book that this was when ozzy thought iommi was getting too experimental, and communication within the band was at its worst
i do like this song alot though
[youtube]wz3-AL-G7XY[/youtube]
Re: aod
Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:16
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
yeah, afer sabotage was totally a different band...too many problems, a slow decadence. Anyway yes, they still did good music.
(I also don't like very much T.E and NsD)
Re: aod
Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:20
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
p.s. You can't kill rock'n roll and Goodbye to romance makes me feel so nostalgic and makes me feel a lot of emotions
Re: aod
Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:22
by rhino
do you like born again aod?
i havent even heard the full album
Re: aod
Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I totally love Ian Gillan...but I don't think Black Sabbath is a band where he filled very well.......
anyway, Trashed is nice:
[youtube]PV59Rc35Lpw[/youtube]
