Page 1 of 1

shadowalk

Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:05
by rhino
[youtube]t8UaRQYq_Es[/youtube]



classic gloryhole era :idea:

Re: shadowalk

Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:08
by rhino
[youtube]IkIFGGr9EpY[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: shadowalk

Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:10
by shadowalk
Been spinning this a lot lately. :idea:

[youtube]p0QMfK9hzgA[/youtube]

Re: shadowalk

Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:12
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I jammed "Dookie" when I was a child :xx:



[youtube]XgumG6Oeg1w[/youtube]

Re: shadowalk

Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:17
by rhino
dookie was :xx:



at my work, they changed the music they play overhead, and now try to be more hip, some songs lowes radio play (all lowes stores have the same music playing at all times) are when i come around, wonderwall, no rain, interstate love song, and shimmer



i'm sure i'm forgetting a few

Re: shadowalk

Posted: 21 Nov 2010, 21:20
by rhino
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I jammed "Dookie" when I was a child :xx:



[youtube]XgumG6Oeg1w[/youtube][/quote]





hey, i remember recording this on vhs when it aired on mtv in the gloryhole era



i always recorded shows on vhs, i wish i still had them, what a trip that would be to watch all the stuff i recorded from tv then