Page 1 of 1

Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 22 Nov 2010, 20:54
by zim
I've never been a fan of Dio but this is the only performance of his that I enjoy. This song is the bomb :xx: :bang: :grim:



[youtube]uFRUgUQXt0k[/youtube]

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 22 Nov 2010, 23:06
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
of course, If was Ozzy at the vocals, the song would be better, more sinister.

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 00:20
by Ninny
Dehumanizer! :bang:

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 01:05
by Shredlord
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]of course, If was Ozzy at the vocals, the song would be better, more sinister.[/quote]

And off-key...

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 03:24
by Meat Engine
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]of course, If was Ozzy at the vocals, the song would be better, more sinister.[/quote]



Inco.

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 04:58
by rhino
ozzy did have a more sinister/ominous voice than dio, sabbaths music was darker with ozzy as well

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 07:16
by M.Bison
[quote name="zimberly"]I've never been a fan of Dio but this is the only performance of his that I enjoy. This song is the bomb :xx: :bang: :grim:



[youtube]uFRUgUQXt0k[/youtube][/quote]



[youtube]ffl2ShaWyGM[/youtube]

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 07:25
by Meat Engine
[quote name="rhino"]ozzy did have a more sinister/ominous voice than dio, sabbaths music was darker with ozzy as well[/quote]



Here we disagree. Dio had more tools with which to work. He pulls of sinister quite well on Dehumanizer, which I would argue deserves consideration as the darkest Black Sabbath album. Consider the recurring theme of a technological dystopia.

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 17:19
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Dio had an amazing voice. He was very tecnhical. Ozzy was more spontanous imo. I prefer Ozzy, but anyway, is just a matter of tates.

:santa:

Re: Black Sabbath - After All (The Dead)

Posted: 24 Nov 2010, 20:17
by Haunty
:tates: :ba: