Page 1 of 1

h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 05:40
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]VNi7w3cvvmI[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 05:43
by Anjel
:grimb: :bang:

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 05:48
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
the winter is coming and we need some fucking grim music here at the Mabb :grimb:

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 05:53
by rhino
immortal :xx: ::::::::::::::::::::::





you ever listen to abbaths "I", AOD? its got more groove, and a bit slower than immortal, but it has alot of the same atmosphere and feeling to it



[youtube]Ye2w68Rz00g[/youtube]

[youtube]A7tMlG9Kg0k[/youtube]

[youtube]VIjxzJfqWGs[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 06:01
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
ah yeah I know them :idea:



great production really , guitars are like razors.



I remember abbath did a guitar lesson video too :redneck:

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 06:05
by rhino
[youtube]4Mv4SqRZc7c[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 06:07
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Goatwhore is killer. This reminds me a little bit to Celtic Frost, but with a most massive production



[youtube]Cw9km0sOP3c[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 06:09
by rhino
speaking of which



[youtube]-B1B6Orj8Po[/youtube]

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 06:12
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:xx:



__________



classic



[youtube]6K3Zj1Ikp4o[/youtube]

Re: h.ey rYAn

Posted: 26 Nov 2010, 08:24
by Abzu
Once I hear Immortal, the thread is done for me. I have to comeback later and jam the Goatwhore and Mayhem before jamming the Immortal. :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: