Page 1 of 1

diabulus in musica

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 05:17
by rhino
[youtube]RzXdyPqRVqk[/youtube]

[youtube]gKaYRUPbA1Q[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: diabulus in musica

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 05:35
by Grudge
Terrible album

Re: diabulus in musica

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 06:15
by Ninny
I feel like buying a Slayer cd :gay: One of the last two

Re: diabulus in musica

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 06:15
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
save your money Ninny :redneck:

Re: diabulus in musica

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 07:53
by rhino
[quote name="Ninny"]I feel like buying a Slayer cd :gay: One of the last two[/quote]





live intrusion was just re-released on dvd. its well worth a buy :santa:

Re: diabulus in musica

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 07:58
by Ninny
:greenie:

Re: diabulus in musica

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 08:25
by rhino
[youtube]SLuXHIovs44[/youtube]

Re: diabulus in musica

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 11:07
by shadowalk
Most of the songs here are ehhh but I do dig the last track.

[youtube]zC4neZaUkcU[/youtube]