Page 1 of 1

Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 11:52
by TamPron
This driving me insane, there's another song ( i thought it was from wiseblood or AMVD, but i geuss i am wrong) That has the lyrics "Help me jesus, help me clean my wounds, he said cannot heal that kind, something something, he said it happens everytime"



I have only heard clean my wounds once or twice before, and when I heard that line, I instantly recognized them as being from another song, but for the life of my can't remember it.

Does anyone know what the song is, or am I insane?

[youtube]yvsQsao1F88[/youtube]

Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 11:58
by TamPron
The lyrics "He said it happens everytime" is screamed before going into a chorus on whatever song I think I am thinking of.

Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 13:35
by rhino
ahhh dammit, now you got me thinking :oldryan:

Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 15:46
by TamPron
ryan, amirite? There is another song with more or less the same lyrics, and i can hear it in my head, but it wont come to me.........this bullshit is making my brain explode 5 times.

Re: Another song with Clean my Wounds (COC) lyrics?

Posted: 27 Nov 2010, 18:48
by rhino
I cant think of anything, but now i'm wondering too :homework: