favorite "simple" songs

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

favorite "simple" songs

Post by rhino »

what are your favorite songs that are simple songs to play?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by rhino »

either/or



[youtube]_aIhh9nFYv4[/youtube]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I seriously lost the count of how many times I sang and played "Paranoid" in all the bands I had from when I'm 13. But is incredible how this song still always rule.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by rhino »

list more of those songs aod!
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I seriously lost the count of how many times I sang and played "Paranoid" in all the bands I had from when I'm 13. But is incredible how this song still always rule.[/quote]

This.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by FUKKET »

anything from "Nevermind"
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]

Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by Abzu »

:puke:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]

Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.[/quote]

If you play this exactly like Nuno does it is not simple. There are so many subtleties there.. I really like his playing.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by zim »

THAT LAST PIECE WILL LEAVE YOU STUMPED!

[youtube]d7oGGud2Jk4[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="shadowalk"] Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter & player.[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="uni777"]
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]

Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.[/quote]

If you play this exactly like Nuno does it is not simple. There are so many subtleties there.. I really like his playing.[/quote]



Yeah, i wouldnt consider this song 'simple' or easy to play. I mean in comparison to songs from nevermind as mentioned above. I like this song a lot, it gets some good nostalgia going. :redneck:
Image
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by scarica »

almost anything from danzig
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I've always hated "more than words". It always sounded to me as the classic song for sweety sweety poochie-poochie couples :puke:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I've always hated "more than words". It always sounded to me as the classic song for sweety sweety poochie-poochie couples :puke:[/quote]

You got a problem with that? :gaylol:
Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I remember when I took some vocal lessons in 2007. My teacher gave me to learn "More than words". I fucking hated it :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: favorite "simple" songs

Post by Ninny »

This <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYnrUQslOKk<!-- m --> can´t be hard to play (but it wins :idea: )
Post Reply