favorite "simple" songs
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
favorite "simple" songs
what are your favorite songs that are simple songs to play?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: favorite "simple" songs
either/or
[youtube]_aIhh9nFYv4[/youtube]
[youtube]_aIhh9nFYv4[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: favorite "simple" songs
I seriously lost the count of how many times I sang and played "Paranoid" in all the bands I had from when I'm 13. But is incredible how this song still always rule.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: favorite "simple" songs
list more of those songs aod!
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: favorite "simple" songs
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I seriously lost the count of how many times I sang and played "Paranoid" in all the bands I had from when I'm 13. But is incredible how this song still always rule.[/quote]
This.
This.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: favorite "simple" songs
anything from "Nevermind"
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: favorite "simple" songs
[youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]
Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.
Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: favorite "simple" songs
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: favorite "simple" songs
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]
Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.[/quote]
If you play this exactly like Nuno does it is not simple. There are so many subtleties there.. I really like his playing.
Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.[/quote]
If you play this exactly like Nuno does it is not simple. There are so many subtleties there.. I really like his playing.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: favorite "simple" songs
THAT LAST PIECE WILL LEAVE YOU STUMPED!
[youtube]d7oGGud2Jk4[/youtube]
[youtube]d7oGGud2Jk4[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: favorite "simple" songs
[quote name="shadowalk"] Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter & player.[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: favorite "simple" songs
[quote name="uni777"]
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]
Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.[/quote]
If you play this exactly like Nuno does it is not simple. There are so many subtleties there.. I really like his playing.[/quote]
Yeah, i wouldnt consider this song 'simple' or easy to play. I mean in comparison to songs from nevermind as mentioned above. I like this song a lot, it gets some good nostalgia going.
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]UrIiLvg58SY[/youtube]
Can't get any simpler than that but damn, Mr. Bettencourt is an amazing songwriter.[/quote]
If you play this exactly like Nuno does it is not simple. There are so many subtleties there.. I really like his playing.[/quote]
Yeah, i wouldnt consider this song 'simple' or easy to play. I mean in comparison to songs from nevermind as mentioned above. I like this song a lot, it gets some good nostalgia going.

- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: favorite "simple" songs
almost anything from danzig
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: favorite "simple" songs
I've always hated "more than words". It always sounded to me as the classic song for sweety sweety poochie-poochie couples 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: favorite "simple" songs
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I've always hated "more than words". It always sounded to me as the classic song for sweety sweety poochie-poochie couples
[/quote]
You got a problem with that?
You got a problem with that?

- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: favorite "simple" songs
I remember when I took some vocal lessons in 2007. My teacher gave me to learn "More than words". I fucking hated it 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: favorite "simple" songs
This <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYnrUQslOKk<!-- m --> can´t be hard to play (but it wins
)